1. As a reviewer you should check overall quality scientific merit presentation quality of English and spelling and grammar.
2. Upload an MS-Word 2007 file with your comments (use track changes-don’t forget to remove your name from comments) and register your recommendation using the online system.
General Guidelines for Reviewers
- Does the manuscript have the potential to expand the fundamental knowledge in its specific area?
- Is the manuscript scientifically sound?
- Is the investigator(s) cognizant of past work?
- Does the manuscript thoroughly evaluate all necessary avenues of the study?
- Are the objectives clear and logical?
- Are the methodologies designs and analytical techniques appropriate adequate and completely described?
- Are the conclusions objective significant and sound based on the findings of the investigator?
- Does the manuscript reflect originality and ingenuity in its appropriate field?
Overall Quality and Content
- Does the title depict the nature of the study?
- Have appropriate keywords been selected?
- Does the summary adequately describe the study in a clear concise manner?
- Is the manuscript well written and organized?
- Is the paper adequately referenced and the reference style consistent?
- Are any table, charts, figures or other graphical representations used necessary correctly used and analyzed and easily interpreted by the reader?
- Can any part of the manuscript be shortened or omitted without loss of scientific content?
Please note any general strengths and weaknesses of the manuscript here along with any other comments you might have.